Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why is she SO damn SNEAKY & SMART??

This is the first post about my dog...

I used to talk a lot about her when she was little, because there were always NEW stuff I noticed about her... and I'd be amazed or suprised... like a new parent!

Recent years, not so much... but still I can find out stuff that I NEVER knew about her before!

Here is her profile...
1. a pug
2. born 7/31/1999
3. started having her in my life 10/29/1999
4. she's tanned color/brown big eyes
5. she flew in from Iowa by herself! WOW she was brave enough at her age!
6. always acts like she's depressed and like a beatened up housewife LOL (Yeh trying to make ME feel sorry for her!)
7. she's almost 8 yo. Yeh OLD now... dont know how long she's gonna live... kinda sad when think about that...

Ok today I'm gonna talk about an experiment that I've been conducted for a while..

well orginally I did not intentionally start this exp, then I felt like ok lets Watch.. see if she'd DO it again!

I put a brown bag next to the refrg. in the kitchen, and it;s the height that she could definitely reached, and NO I didnt want her to reach it!
Well I started throwing all the recycled stuff into that bag, so I could collect them and throw them out on Tuesday when they came to collect the gabbage!

When I first noticed her pulling stuff was not from the bag, but from the stuff I put on the floor next to the bag, she thought Oh there must be some gooood stuff there...

Then she got punished, cuz she made a BIG mess, she ate a lot of dried /salty squeed, and got so thirsty, and drank tons of water, and peed everywhere in the house!! She's not been peeing in the house for a long time, she only did that when she was a kid, not able to hold her bladder LOL!

So she kinda gave up the THOUGHT to find food from that area...

but she changed her target!

One time, I was throwing stuff into that brown bag, then I turned around and I saw her laying in the dinning area... she just gave me a lazy look.. I didnt think much about anything at the time..

then late at night when I was asleep, she knew it's Safe to do IT now... she pulled out stuff from that bag and hide them in her cage, and tried to chew on them...

Next morning, I noticed it, and was like AHHH ... Geez I knew I should've not let her see it!! She must have thought that I was throwing food into that bag..

After that, I started keeping my eyes on her, and wanted to see if she'd committ the "crime" again! lol

Yeh you guessed it! She did it again and AGAIN!

Either when I was out of the house or when I was up in my rooms or when it's late at night and I was asleep, she knew it's totally safe, and it's her SHOW TIME !!

The most recent time she did it was this afternoon, I just threw a tiny plastic stuff into that bag, and she saw MY action!! Ok I knew something was gonna happen again!

AFter I went up to my rooms, I heard stuff downstair... that she's doing stuff now...

Then I went down stair and saw the Whole bag was laying on the ground in the dinnning area, damn! but fortunately there were not many things in it... so I let this thief go this time! lol

No comments: