Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Minced PORK!!

This is one of My fav. simple traditional Taiwanese food!
It goes well with rice and noodles!

1. Black pork belly
2. Garlic
3. Soy sauce
4. red shallot
5. Mirin
6. brown sugar
7. shao shin wine
8. rice wine

*chop pork belly into pieces
*heat up the pan, put shallot and garlic into the pan, add pork , mix well
*add brown sugar, mix/brown the pork, add soy sauce, mirin, wine
*slow cook it for Hours... Yeh Be very patient...
*when cooled down, put it in refrig. , get rid of the PORK FAT...

*get a bowl of rice, add a spoon of minced pork on top of the rice...

Mmmmm .. The BEST & The SIMPLEST food that can give you the greatest Satisfication!!

** In Taiwan, My Mom would go to the tradiational market and buy the minced pork with rice, she knew that I'd love to have an extra egg, tofu, and meatball, just a couple of bucks!!
And I'd be sooo satisfied!! My eyes would be all lightened up and a big smile when I saw this feast!!
This kind of food can beat any expensive food that they overcharged at the resturants!!

No comments: