Friday, May 25, 2007

Special FRIED CHICKEN BREASTS 香雞排

1. Organic chicken breasts or legs/thighs
2. garlic
3. five spiced powder
4. maple syrup
5. soy sauce
6. rice wine or mirin
7. sea salt
8.white pepper
9. chili pepper
10. olive oil
11. sweet potato flour
12. organic unbleached flour

*pound the chiken till it's nice/flat

*mix 2-9, marinate chicken for 1 day

*coat the chicken with a thin layer of sweet potato flour and organic unbleached flour, fry it with the olive oil or other kinds.

**I did this dish on sat. nite, I only used very little olive oil, so I didnt "FRY" those chicken breasts, but just sealed both sides until golden-brown, then finished the chicken in the oven (350F). Surprisingly, it tasted sooooo JUICY!! Not dry at all!! YAHHHHHHHH

** so I think the reasons that they were so damn juicy was, 1. I marinated them with good quality ingredients, 2. I sealed them in the pan with high heat; 3. finished them in the oven with low heat, so one the chicken wouldnt burn, plus the juices stayed inside...

** a very popular Taiwanese snack. can eat straight or with salad or rice!!

2 comments:

Eternal Dreamer - Allen Wang said...

wow so many food recipes, i am watering

BRUINMD said...

LOL thats the purpose of posting those recipes! j/k

I've created a lot of dishes, but never recorded them, now finally have a chance to type them all down! and yeh if people wanna "steal" my recipes, I'm totally fine with it! lol

BTW, If you noticed, I do not measure the ingreidents, cuz like I've said before, I like doing things naturally and with a free open mind, and not very surprisingly, my dishes always come out very successuflly!!

Usually I do not repeat my recipes, only if I really miss eating them, I will then do it again. so me or my family and friends get to taste my Newest creation LOL. Yeh never disappointed them! LOL

I've started taking pics, but dont know how to post them on my blog hmmmm...