Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's BEST to just KEEP TO MYSELF!!!

Yesterday asked a friend if cetaphil (lotion) and the glucocorticoids (for skin problems) worked for her baby who has Atopic dermatitis, since it's been 2 weeks....

she was like, "oh she applied the lotion on his body, and his condition got WORSE!! so she stopped using it! she used some other commercial brand... " (she Avoided the steroid oniment!)

AHHH... I gave her a whole brand NEW (16 oz!) cetaphil and the steroid cream that I bought for myself!!
Plus, I Repeatedly explained and told her my Personal experiences (allergy problems) and how I self-cared myself!

I cared about this little pt, not just cuz naturally out of my heart (sympathy and EMPATHY!), but also cuz it's a good friend's baby!

I feel the PAIN that this baby is going through... even though I do not have the same disease, but have been suffering from multiple allergy problems...

I told her that I was allergic to a lot of commercial lotion that most people used for my entire life, so I never used lotion to maintain the health of my skin for many years! till a few years ago, a dermatologist recommended Cetaphil lotion and cleanser to me, I started falling in love with this lotion and NEVER Stopped using it since then!

It was like a gift from heaven! Yes I'm Not kidding! I'd rather to have super dry skin and even to the point that there were blistering/crackling.... I'd never use other huge bottle and cheap commercial brand lotion!

Also the steroid ointment has done many miracles ,whenver I have skin allergy problems!
It's from a dermatologist in Taiwan.. so it's LEGALLY prescribed by the MD! Yeh and it's NOT FREE, It's NOT CHEAP Either!!

That friend, despited of my effort and heart, QUESTIONED & DOUBTED that ointment!!

Well, would she DOUBT the drugs that US MD presribed for her/her kids?!?!

Well, of course ANYONE should not completely trust a doctor, and it's ok to be cautious!

A family member also has AD, and has been using this steroid for Many years! Never heard of him complaining about it!

And Of course, it doesnt matter what kind of steroid OR the PERCENTAGE (she Questioned this too), if one uses steorid for a long time for chronic diseases, there would be some bad complications!!

IF she didnt want them, she could have REFUSED IT! I didnt have to waste my MONEY and just gave away FREE STUFF!!

Oh this is just ONE incidence, she gets OVERLY PRECAUSIOUS ever since she got pregnanted with her FIRST kid, and now she has 3!!

like she liked eating snacks and junk food before she had kids, but she PROHIBITED them to have a little pleasure and little fun. I was like nice enough to give them a small pieace of chocolate, she got SUPERLY MAD, and that made Me feel like WHAT THE HELL?!

Anyway, after all the LESSONS that I've learned, I think, it's best to just KEEP TO MYSELF!
I should'nt have been too zealous and even spend time on them and on doing some research for them!!

There are some old sayings in Taiwan, "good heart got eaten by dogs!" and "using my hot face kisses one's cold butt!!" They basically meant that I'm just being nice and have a gold of heart and really really wanna help others, but others doesnt give a DAMN!! and plus they make you feel like SHIT!! LOL

No comments: