Monday, June 18, 2007

Christina's HALF- DAY Trip to Downtown!!

On 6/14 evening, I took Christina to downtown to visit my sister. She lived in a hotel there till Friday morning. So we went there for 1 night stay.

Since that hotel doesnt allow pets... so I had to hide christina in a luggage and quickly sneaked her into the room!

Basically Ding Ding didnt go anywhere, she stayed in the hotel room for most of the time.
It's her FIRST time stay in a hotel! So she was quite excited!!

She's a traitor!! She liked my sister more than anyone in the family...

She had cereal and water for her late nite snack!

Next morning, I had to sneak her out... then we went to a waterfall in the plaza next to the hotel, I took a pic of her... and thats about it.. and the END of her downtown TRIP!!

I then walked around on the streets in the downtown area, it's funny that I've lived here for so long, yet NEVER had the chance to visit downtown!!

No comments: