Saturday, June 2, 2007

I think My T4/T5 are BROKEN!!

Last sat. my massage therapist felt my spine and told me that something waswrong with my T4 and T5!! well on top of that, something was wrong with my neck too... ugggh!

I couldnt really figure out WHY my T4 and T5 were not in their original places?! Maybe the way I slept?? but for sure I know why my neck was giving me troubles...

So he first tried to loosen up the back muscles... then he used both of his hands and pressed down my spines, yeh damn crackling sound could be heard... so the spaces btw each segments were opened and back to its original position...

then I turned to my sides.. and he massaged some more, and then tried to TWIST my spine side-way... yeh another crackling sounds.. then to the other side, same thing...

Then I laid on my back, he pulled my lower body up, and tried to FOLD me into two, yeh thats right, I felt I was broken into TWO damn pieces!!

Yep I was real surprised, it's like this dude was playing KINDA ROUGH!!

After the therapy, the entire week, I just felt this BACK PAIN when I was laying down and sitting straight up... Maybe it needed a little time to HEAL? Or something went wrong?!
I really have no idea...

Today, I told him oh I was in pain the entire week!! he felt my T4/T5, he said, "yep, something was still wrong there!" AHHH!! Today he didnt play as rough, but he still did the Heavy pressing down shit, but thank god, he didnt try to Fold me into TWO!!
Hopefully I wont be in much pain next week!!

My most honest and sincere advices: OUR BACK IS SO DAMN IMPORTANT!!
Always remember to remain in a good position when you sit, do work on the computer, and sleep!!

Yeh I sit in front of my computer from waking up in the AM till I go to bed late at night (and I always STAY UP!) I love computer/internet, but I also HATES them!! cuz the consequences were to ask Me to SUFFER!!

No comments: