Saturday, April 28, 2007

Can I take the TOP off?

Today went to Trader Joes, while waiting for the cashier to check out the stuff I got, all of a suddent she asked me, "can I take the Top off?"

I was like "huh??"

so she asked again, "can I take the top off?"
then she pointed at the 2 pineapple

ahh the TOP!
then I was wondering how's she gonna do that, was she gonna get a knife and chop the head off?

I answered her, "ok"

then she just quickly ripped the head off with her hands!

I was like "wow!" ( I've never seen this kind of sweet service from cashiers!)

other cashiers were like laughing and said, he didnt know they also provided this kind of service!

I told her, "it's a very good service"

she laughed...

I then asked her, "is there an extra charge on that?" (of course, I was joking)

she laughed and said , "no!"

It was a fun experience... little things happen in life.. interaction with strangers...
there are nice things happened once in a while, even if we dont know each other, we can still help people, lend our hands , influent people with our joy, and of course, share a good laugh!

No comments: