Monday, September 3, 2007

ULTIMATE SALSA & GUACAMOLE

Salsa

1. Beef tomato
2. Purple Onion
3. Garlic
4. jalapeno pepper
5. Lime
6. Sea salt
7. Pepper
8. Maple syrup or Honey


Guacamole

1. Avocado
2. All ingredients from Salsa


*Another 2 Super simple yet Super Colorful dishes!

Delicious Red from riped summer tomtato, bright Purple from purple onion, Killer Green from jalapeno pepper, fragrant and strong aroma from White garlic, Yellowish Green from riped Avocado, and Sour Green from Lime...

Yes, it needs all different colors to compose these dishes!

* In fact, it's very important to eat all different Color foods, yes good for our health!

*Besides the health reason, dont you think that just by looking at these delicious colors, and smell the wonderful natural aroma from fresh veggie and fruits, totally open up our appetite during this HOT summer days?

*Mexican are quite smart... they utilize the gifts from the earth, and not just eat healthy but also create lots of Eye-Opening dishes!!
But... I've been wondering, why mexican are so FAT? They eat lots of veggie/fruits... and they work a lot! maybe cuz they EAT alot too... ha.. and yeh a lot of fatty and sweet foods too!

**These two dishes not just great for parties (you know.. chips and dips? And.. everyone will be YOUR friends when you make these dishes), but also great for some other fancy appetizer dishes... Yeh we'll talk about that LATER!

2 comments:

Eternal Dreamer - Allen Wang said...

gosh you are making all intenrational foods

BRUINMD said...

YES, I'm very open-minded, accept and like all kinds of foods!

I do Not try to do "fusion" foods, if I wanna do certain cutlure/ethinicity food, I'd keep its originality and its authenticity! I think it's very important to eat its original flavor, not to COMBINE Thai with American, for example.

The unique thing of my foods/recepies is, I combine the Health factors with my foods!

I like to educate people with the knowledge that I have... and to benefit lots of people!

I'm not a health freak, of course, sometimes I like to eat "not so healthy foods!" BUT, it's all about BALANCE!
Not too much of certain things, even if this food is very good for our health, it doesnt mean we can eat it every single day!

Try to be neutral, and dont go to extremes... lets say, BBQ is not good for our health, and it can cause certain CA, it doesnt mean we CAN NOT eat BBQ our entire life!
We should be able to Enjoy life once in a while! But if enjoy life way too much, of course we gonna take the consequences sooner or later!