Thursday, August 23, 2007

DREAM ABOUT YOU (stevie B.)

OMG another OLD song... loved it.. found out again.. Gotta listen to it again and again...

Being there.. Done that... NOT Fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3f6qbTZBFk

There was a time in my life
When I opened up my eyes and there you were
You were more than a dream
I could reach out and touch you girl
That was long ago
There are some things that I guess I will never know
When you love someone you gotta learn to let them go

When I dream about you
Thats when everything is alright
You are in my arms here next to me forever
When I dream about you
Girl you never go away
Just close my eyes, wait for my dreams
Cuz I still LOVE LOVING YOU!!

How can I get you to see
That I 'm falling apart since you've been gone
I could never be sure I could ever let go
Your love is much too strong
There are some things that I guess I will never know
When you love someone you gotta learn to let them go.........

1 comment:

Eternal Dreamer - Allen Wang said...

heh made me remember of my AUC time.. when i started to get in contact with american music... i remember that song